For Online Test Click Here
Evaluating your own level
1. I am an absolute beginner . I have no previous knowledge of the language .
2. I have a very basic Knowledge of the language . I know a few words of greetings And simple expressions. I can understand number of words but I can’t hold a conversation .
3. I can make myself understood in daily situation . I can ask for directions, order a meal,I can use few polite expression .If people speak slowly I can understand quite a lot , but I can’t follow a normal conversation .when I try to make myself understood , I am very unsure of myself . i can read simple text .
4. I can converse relatively well about general topics , but still tend to translate everything . I can understand the language better than speak it .I can generally express myself in the language but I still speak haltingly . I don’t yet feel completely confidant in the language . I can read general text and write simple letters
5. I have an extensive vocabulary , and am able to speak quite fluently . I can easily understand almost everything I read and I can talk about every day subject with little trouble . however , I still have difficulty in finding the right word in discussion of a technical or professional nature . i know too few expression and idioms . I still can’t think in the language . I am able to read some specialised text .